10 al 14 de Julio de 2016, Haifa, Israel.
Esta conferencia busca evaluar la contribución del estudio de la genética de la comunidad Judía a nuestro conocimiento de la biología de poblaciones fundadoras.
Join Colleagues, friends and associates at this exciting Conference. Gain insight into the contribution made by studying one of the most significant founder populations in the world, the Jewish community. More than 50 world-renowned speakers will engage in this unique, out-of-the-box, multidisciplinary Conference.
- Genetic syndromes- prevention, detection and treatment
- Tracing historical populations by genetics
- Deep genetic mapping projects of large populations
- Jewish history, ethics, genealogy
- The complex multi-dimensional questions involved in screening populations for genetic markers
- Sir Walter Bodmer, PhD Head of the Cancer and Immunogenetics Laboratory, Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, Emeritus Professor, Department of Oncology, Oxford University, UK
- Eric Green, MD, PhD Director, National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI)/NIH, USA
- Spencer Wells, PhD Director, The Genographic Project, The National Geographic Society, USA
- Lord Robert Winston, F Med Sci, Hon FREng, DSc Professor of Science and Society and Emeritus Professor of Fertility Studies, Imperial College London, UK
Más información: http://www.foundergenomics.com/